RFCL Recruitment 2019: Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited has issued a recruitment notification regarding the vacancies of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II and Pharmacist Jobs. Within a few days the Board RFCL is going to recruit qualified hopes to fill 79 vacancies in the required departments. Those individuals who wish to get a position in the RFCL department will have to apply for RFCL recruitment 2019. Before participating in the application process, candidates will have to read the full details outlined in the official notification.
We are here to tell that all participants should check the eligibility details by comparing it with official notification. Only eligible candidates can participate in the online application process. To help the candidates, we have given the official link as well as the official website for receiving the applications, which are useful in the time of application process. Candidates should read the following details for more details which are outlined in the table below.
Details of the RFCL Recruitment 2019
|RFCL Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Junior Engineering Assistant, Pharmacist|
|Organization:||Ramagundam Fertilizers And Chemicals Limited|
|Post Date:||9th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||79 Vacancies|
|Education:||Diploma (Engg), Degree|
|Age Limit||18 -30 Years|
|Method of Selection||Written Test & Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 9th June 2019|
|RFCL Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process to Apply RFCL Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment notification then download the Application form.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Then, fill the details such as your Name, Email ID and various other details in the specified fields.
- Attach the documents of Educational Qualifications, Age Proof & any other relevant certificates with your Resume.
- Scan the pass port size photo & signature in the respective areas.
- Then pay the application fee & Submit the form.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.