NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019: National Institute for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog has recently published recruitment notification for 82 vacancies for Monitoring and Evaluation Lead, Young Professional, Innovation Lead Jobs. Candidates who are qualified in diploma, degree, PG, CA, CS, ICWA are eligible to apply for these posts. Candidates who are interested in NITI Aayog Govt Jobs can apply online on or before May 22, 2019. The candidates who are applying for these posts can refer to the official notification. Below we have given a direct link to the official notification for NITI Aayog to examine the full details of various jobs.
This is the best opportunity for government job seekers. For more updates on NITI Aayog Govt Jobs visit our website. Candidates who are searching for NITI Aayog Jobs, they can use this great opportunity. Now here, we have given the official notification of NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019, selection process, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, pay scale, start application and last date, apply online link and other related information below. The latest upcoming central government jobs are available on this website.
|NITI Aayog Various Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Monitoring & Evaluation Lead, Young Professional, Innovation Lead Jobs|
|Organization:||National Institute for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog|
|Post Date:||7th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||82 Vacancies|
|Education:||Diploma, Degree, PG, CA, CS, ICWA|
|Age Limit||Candidates should have age between 32 to 45 years.|
|Method of Selection||Written test and Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 22nd May 2019|
|NITI Aayog Official Notification:||Notification 1 – Details
Notification 2 – Details
Notification 3 – Details
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Application Process for NITI Aayog Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NITI Aayog, i.e., niti.gov.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.