NHM UP Recruitment 2019: The general health officer in the NHM UP organization has many job opportunities for government jobs. National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the Recruitment Notification 2019. Many interested candidates are looking for notification of latest government jobs. Through our website, we have come up with the latest NHM UP Notification 2019 for general health officer jobs for 6000 vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in GNM & B.Sc Nursing are eligible to apply for these posts. This is the right place for all job hunters who are waiting to meet their wishes as soon as possible. Lots of job opportunities are available in the NHM organization. So all the expectations should be examined about the details of NHM UP CHO Jobs 2019 and should go before the application deadline for the final dates.
We will help all candidates by providing NHM UP CHO Syllabus, NHM UP CHO Exam Pattern, NHM UP CHO Exam Dates, NHM UP CHO Previous Paper, selected candidates will get good and consolidated remuneration set by the organization Here we are here to provide you all details about NHM UP recruitment 2019, official notification, selection process, application process, age limit, details of vacancies, pay scales, application and final dates, application form and other related information below are described. . Visit our website for the latest upcoming updates of NHM government jobs on this website.
Details of NHM UP CHO Jobs Notification
|NHM UP CHO Jobs Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Common Health Officer Jobs|
|Organization:||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Date:||7th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||6000 Vacancies|
|Education:||GNM, B.Sc Nursing|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 35 years of age|
|Method of Selection||Written test and Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 22nd May 2019|
|NHM UP Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process for NHM UP Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NHM UP, i.e., www.upnrhm.gov.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.