NCLAT recruitment 2019: Here we have come up with the latest updates of NCLAT Notification 2019 in the public sector organization. The National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) has recently published the recruitment notification for posts of judicial members and technical members for 07 vacancies. All job hunters who wish to get positions in government sectors can get this job opportunity. For the audience, we have provided all details about NCLAT recruitment 2019. Those who have qualified in law in the candidate’s degree, are eligible to apply for this NCLAT job 2019.
Before going into the application process all the hopes should read all the information mentioned in the official notification. Candidates can apply and download applications from the official website through the following link in this article. NCLAT Recruitment 2019 will be based on selection interview. Selected applicants will get good and consolidated remuneration given by the organization. Below we have informed all the details of eligibility, age limit, selection process, application link and other related details.
Details of NCLAT Jobs Notification
|Name of the Post:||Judicial Member & Technical Member Jobs|
|Organization:||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)|
|Post Date:||10th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||07 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation in Law|
|Age Limit||Candidates should not exceed 67 years of age.|
|Method of Selection||Online Test/ Skill Test|
|Important Dates||Starting Date: 15th May 2019
Last Date: 25th June 2019
|NCLAT Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Online Submission Process for NCLAT Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NCLAT, i.e., apptrbmembermca.gov.in/nclat.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment then click on Apply Online Link.
- Click on the Registration tab and enter all the details asked in it. (If you have registered click on Apply Online Link and Enter User ID and Password).
- Select the Recruitment Notification and Click on it.
- Enter all the mandatory details and Pay the Examination Fee, then Submit the Application.
- Take an extra print out of Application for further Use.