MWCD Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Women and Child Development has officially announced an Employment Notification for the posts of Accounts Officer and Accountant for all the desired hopes. For those persons who want to be placed in the MWCD department, they will have to download the official notification and examine eligibility details such as academic qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details. Candidates who are fortunately qualified in eligibility criteria should participate in the application process. Candidates, while filling the application form, should keep an eye on the entire details outlined in the online application form.
Details of the MWCD Notification 2019
|MWCD Jobs Recruitment Notification|
|Name of the Post:||Accounts Officer & Accountant|
|Organization:||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Post Date:||11th May 2019|
|No of Vacancies:||12 Vacancies|
|Education:||Graduation / Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||35 – 62 Years|
|Method of Selection||Interview|
|Important Dates||Last Date: 11th June 2019|
|MWCD Official Notification:||Details|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
Application Process to Apply MWCD Notification 2019
- Visit the Official Website www.wcd.nic.in.
- Click on Notification Tab.
- Select the Recruitment notification then download the Application form.
- Enter all the mandatory details.
- Then, fill the details such as your Name, Email ID and various other details in the specified fields.
- Attach the documents of Educational Qualifications, Age Proof & any other relevant certificates with your Resume.
- Scan the pass port size photo & signature in the respective areas.
- Then send the Application form to the following address.
Director (Child Welfare), Ministry of Women & Child Development
Government of India, Room No. 307,
‘ B’ Wing, 3rd Floor, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110001