JIPMER Faculty Recruitment 2020:- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released a notice that 53 vacancies for Faculty Posts are released. JIPMER faculty give you a very nice option to get a job and get the training for it.
We are going to give the complete details of the JIPMER Vacancy:-
Dates for its application form:-
Starting date to Application Form: 26-03-2020
Last date to Application Form: 27-04-2020
JIPMER Faculty Recruitment 2020 Vacancy details:-
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Faculty Recruitment 2020:-
Age Limit:- Maximum Age limit: 38 years.
Minimum Age limit: 18 years.
Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed in Graduation, Post Graduation, Masters or equivalent qualification from a recognized either college or University.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Candidates||Rs.500|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs.250|
|PwD (Persons with Disability)||No Fee|
1. The duration of training will be strictly in accordance with the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time in JIPMER faculty.
2. Registration of ITI candidates on the NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory, so Kindly see the respective websites for registration. 3. The registration number is to be uploaded while filling the online application form at JIPMER faculty.
4. Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not allowed to for this.
5. OBC certificate whose validity has expired would never be accepted for JIPMER faculty.
6. Candidates having an ITI certificate from NCVT Board are eligible for applying for JIPMER faculty.
7. Only applications that are submitted online will be eligible.
9. Those candidates who had qualified the examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply for the training.
10. Candidates who have already done the apprenticeship training or doing the apprenticeship training at present by any organization are not eligible to apply.
11. Candidates who had more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply for it.
12. Any kind of TA/DA will not be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
13. The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this organization during the entire training period.