All the Eligible and Selected Candidates Will confront the Written Exam on the Date 20/01/2019 (Tentatively). The Exam Will be Computer Based (Online) Examination. The Exam will be led at Ahmedabad at the setting. Chosen Candidates Will be Called for the Viva-Voce Test (Interview).
These days contemplate turn out to be hard and the challenge level turns out to be exceptionally extreme. This isn’t the time in which you do Hard work and you will get a decent denotes, These days you need to do brilliant work To show signs of improvement stamps in Exam. To help you with that brilliant Study plan here you may get the proper endorsed prospectus and Scheme of Mains Exam from us. Along these lines, here we are giving the most recent Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test (Interview)
Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Online Exam is as Follows:-
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Question Paper Consist 100 Marks/100 Questions.
- Each Question Will be of 01 Marks.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each Wrong Answer.
- The Language of Question Paper will be English.
Note: The competitors anchoring least half Marks in the Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs), alone will be qualified for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
Exam Syllabus: Exam Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Online Written Exam is given beneath:-
1. The Constitution of India
2. The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
3. The Indian Penal Code, 1860
4. The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
5. The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
6. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
7. The Specific Relief Act, 1963
8. The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
9. The Limitation Act, 1963
10. General Knowledge
11. English Language
12. PC Skills/Applications learning
13. General I.Q. Test
|Viva-Voce Test (Interview)|
- Viva-voce Test will be of 40 Marks.
- Reasonableness of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, will be evaluated based on one’s Personality, Aptitude and Orientation, Computer Application Skills, People Skills, Communication Skills, Legal information of hopefuls, and so on.
Note: For being qualified to be incorporated into the Select List/Wait List, the hopeful will need to get least 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
Important Link Area :-
|Admit Card||Download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment|